Wednesday 28 November 2012

Testing posts to come......

I firstly apologise for the huge absence from the blog, who'd have thought 6 kiddies could keep me so busy. I will have quite a few review entries coming in the next week or two as I was lucky enough to be picked to test reuseable nappies for the Mother & Baby Awards 2012. Now the winners have been announced we can now make our opinions known on the products we tested.

I tested;

Tots Bots - Bamboozle Stretchy
Bumgenius - Freetime
Bambino Mio - Mio Solo
Smartipants - Onesize Pocket
FuzziBunz - Elite

Testing for the awards was such fun and one of nappies I tested won gold!

I also tested swim nappies, they were;

Charlie Banana - swim/potty training pants
Splash About - Baby Snug
Splash About - Happy Nappy




No comments:

Post a Comment