Saturday 12 October 2013

Rory's New Head Wear From Lactivist

Last week I noticed a post on my Facebook feed from the Lactivist page with a sale on their stock. I had no idea it was a closing sale when I first noticed the post and wasn't until Wednesday that I read they were reducing all the stock they had. I then went for a look on the website to see what they had and just had to get Rory a Lactivist hat.

The hats are normally £6.50 with free postage but were reduced to £4. I
then remembered a code 'autumn2013' the Lactivist page had given out and tried that at the checkout and it worked so I got the hat for £2.80!

I chose the 'Better than any old cow' 100% organic cotton hat.


The hat arrived today and is lovely and soft and fits Rory with room for growth. All the kids have had a little giggle at the print on the hat. I wish I'd bought one when Kellan was a baby.

Rory in his new hat

Heres the link for the Lactivist t-shirts, bags and hats - click *here*
Lactivist nursing necklaces and bracelets - click *here*
Lactivist network, news etc - click *here*

1 comment: