Friday 5 April 2013

I've Caught the Bug............

................ the reading bug.

I admit, and this isn't a great thing to admit to, that since leaving school in 1998 I'd not read a book until January 2011. I've never really been a big book fan and always saw them as taking time away from doing other things. Maybe it was just my age or simply I just hadn't found a book to get me to want to read more.

In January 2011 I picked up Cerys' Twilight books as she was taking forever to read them and I wanted to see what the fuss was about them. I was told they were far better than the movies and were worth reading. Well they got me hooked on books. I loved the story ad yes they are better than the movies.

I read them far too much and eventually got a little bored of them and wasn't sure what to move onto when I came across a post on a Twilight facebook fan page about Fifty Shades of Grey and that it was from Twilight fan fiction. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it but thought hey why not give it a try any way.

I found a trilogy that I loved and has introduced me to a world of books I love. Yes some may say they are filthy books but I enjoy reading them.

Since April 2012 I've read quite a few books including;

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Anything But Vanilla
Kinky
Fantasy Lover
Destined to Play
Destined to Feel
Destined to Fly
Bared To You
Reflected In You
Legacy Of The Witch
In Too Deep
On Dublin Street

I love that I've found something that can take me off in to a different world even if it's for only half an hour or keeps me up late because I simply can't bring myself to put the book down.

I'm looking forward to Entwined With You coming out June 4th and I've heard it's not the last in the Crossfire series.


No comments:

Post a Comment