Monday 26 September 2011

Bebesnuggles Fleece Soaker Review

I've used cloth nappies now since Jorja was 5 weeks old back in 2006. I've always used pul wraps when using two part nappy systems.


Recently my other nappy using friends have been raving about fleece soakers instead of pul wraps. I was intrigued and also a little sceptic and wanted to try them but put it off.


I finally got around to buying a Bebesnuggles soaker for Gwen and kicked myself for not having done so sooner.


I ordered an XL size for Gwen and when it arrived it looked huge. I tried it on her over a fitted nappy (a nappy that requires a wrap) and it looked baggy in the crotch area. She wore it during the day just to see how it lasted on her and it managed 5 hours easily without any leaks.


It was washed and it then shrank a little and it fits better now. The fleece is still soft and looks great. To wash you simply throw it in the machine either with dirty nappies or with normal clothing and because it's fleece it dries super fast.


Gwen is a heavy wetter and most pul wraps can't handle her. The Bebesnuggles soaker goes over night without any problems or leaks. It's fantastic and she loves the little sheep on it.


I cannot recommend these soakers enough. They do exactly what they claim to do and regret not having bought these before. I've even bought Bubs a small and medium sized soaker for when they arrive and hoping to get more.


Gwen in her Bebesnuggles fleece soaker


Bebesnuggles are available from;


Bebesnuggles.co.uk

Babybots.co.uk

Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment