Tuesday 20 September 2011

Gorgeous Post Arrived

Today a parcel arrived from America.


I knew it was on it's way but wasn't expecting it quite this soon.


I had ordered a custom cloth nappy for Gwen back in the middle of August from Holden's Landing in the part 1 of the Facebook co op.


I opened it and loved it the moment I saw it. Its the indigo rainbow colour way which is hand dyed by Bonnie, the owner of Holden's Landing.


Gwen loved it when she saw it but it's now been hidden away for Christmas.



It is navy inside and has 3 inserts which is fab for Gwen as she wets through most nappies. I can't wait to use it on her. She out grew her medium/large Roman the Reindeer Holden's Landing nappy during the summer.


When we eventually get to use this gorgeous little nappy I'll review it for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment