Tuesday 11 October 2011

38 Weeks Pregnant

Today I hit the 38 week mark.


I had a check up with the midwife. Everything is fine with me. Not that I ever really have any problems and since my iron levels are great there's not much to worry about.


Baby is doing great. Bubs kicked the midwife off my tummy when she tried to listen to the heartbeat. Bubs was laying with their back on my left side and is still head down.


y belly is measuring at 39 cms so just 1 cm ahead and I' usually spot on so not sure if we have a big Bubs in there or lots of fluid. The midwife did say Bubs is a good size but not sure what her meaning of 'good size' is.


I'm booked in to see the midwife for October 25th, so 2 weeks time, which is my due date. Hopefully Bubs will arrive by then although I won't hold my breath I'm good at going over.


My waist is measuring 45 inches which is equally Gwen's record and I think I've dropped a little compared to my last photo.



I also bought Bubs a new outfit on Saturday. I simply couldn't resist it.


No comments:

Post a Comment