Saturday 1 October 2011

We've not been too busy lately

So I would have posted sooner but we've not had a lot going on.


We've had the kids feeling a little off in the last week but not a full on bug just tummy aches and feeling tired. Archie was sent home from school twice and Cerys had the day off on Thursday as she felt sick. Archie was sick once on Thursday night. They seem to be getting over it thankfully.


The kiddies have been wanting Moshi Monsters cards so we've been treating them to packets when we can find them in shops. Not sure what is so great about them but the kids love them.


One of our kittens went to live in their new home on Wednesday. The couple were lovely and I think she's going to be their first pet. We still have the little boy living with us and hope he finds a new home soon.






I've noticed I'm starting to struggle with walking to the school and back. I get so sore in my pelvis from where Bubs head is resting that I then start walking at a snails pace so I suspect I may have to give up trying soon.


Gwen had her first hair cut on Thursday. She'd been long overdue for a trim but I didn't feel confident enough that she'd sit still for me to have a go at cutting it. With this warm weather she's been so hot and her hair has been so messy I thought it was time to just have a go. I ended up taking about an inch off the length and she looks so much better, no more straggly ends.





And finally Cerys won a giveaway on a friends facebook page today Dolly Cupcake Wilmslow
for Cake Pops. She'll be doing a review when it arrives which will be posted on the blog. She can't wait to try them they look so yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment